> > Who's going to admin an S390, though?  Does Real Time have any mainframe
> > admins?
>
> Mainframe, Linux, NT is there a difference? :-)
>
> Carl can jump in here, but from the presentation on the S390 it seems like there
> is going to be a web(?) interface to the 390 so you just point-n-click.

Won't someone need to be experienced in OS/390 to partition the mainframe?
If there is a web interface, that's very cool, however.

Gabe
Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman
 church, by the Greek church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church
 that I know of.  My own mind is my church."
						- Thomas Paine