Scott Lystig Fritchie <fritchie at mr.net> writes:

> sd> Really, a bunch of you should someday get together, get some space
> sd> near an isp (secure 'closet' room in same building), and get an
> sd> ethernet drop and split the costs. :)
>
> FWIW, I know several of the folks who are involved in just such a
> thing in SoCal.  It's called JetCafe.  See http://www.jetcafe.org/ for
> details.

I might want to move one of the servers over there, depending on
bandwidth, pricing, and access.  On the other hand, I can't drop the
connectivity here too far or my housemates will have my head!

It sure is nice to have the reset button a 5-second walk from my bed,
if things are going badly.
--
David Dyer-Bennet      /      Welcome to the future!      /      dd-b at dd-b.net
SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/          Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon/