Wow, what a response! I've read 10 or so mails since posting yesterday.
I will bring chris to the next meeting, I'm not sure if I'll be around on the
12th, I may or may not be going out of town.
I wish I new more details about all that's done with the wireless config. I
will have mine back soon enough, and just looking at what equipment I get I'd
be able to answer all the tech questions etc. but the $$ is Chris's
department.
If anything I'll tell chris to join the list and have him follow the threads,
I'm sure if he's got somewhere to post questions, that will hasten the progress
of linux's eventual takeover of baldeagle.com.
check www.baldeagle.com for info
call 763-717-1569 and tell Chris that Tom Hudak passed you along so he knows
who he's dealing with.
Thanks,
--
Thomas J. Hudak