Unfortunately, they are not hotswap drives, and they are a total pain to
take apart (Crystal PC's).  I'm not even sure which ones they are in the
datacenter as we have a whole bunch of them, and it's doubtful that they are
labeled.  So it's going to be hard to get some server monkey to find it.

I already hosed one by trying to boot a modified 2.4.3 kernel remotely, I
don't really want to mess up another one.  I'll have some people out to one
of the datacenters later this week, so if I mess up more there it's no
biggie.  I'm just worried about the others that are scattered around the
country.

I kinda like the idea of wiping out one of my partitions, like /home, and
installing a debian filesystem on it and just modifying lilo.  Although, I
don't know if that will work.  Doesn't lilo store the position on the disk
where the kernel starts?  I can probably get it to work somehow, like
copying the new kernel to the /boot partition on the redhat box before I run
lilo.  Once I get it booted I can wipe out the old partitions, and copy my
/usr and other partitions to the right places, modify my /etc/fstab, and
reboot with everything new in place.

Hrm...