Hi,

Quoting Kent Schumacher <kent at structural-wood.com>:

> According the the NVidia FAQ's it does, but I was unable to make my
> dual head work in the hour I put into the attempt.  I have had
> a long goofy time getting my nvidia card working with 3d correctly,
> with problems ranging from a flaky video card to motherboard AGP/
> nvidia conflicts.

Well, I have got nVidia to do 3D under Linux, and I did get the Matrox to do
dualhead under Linux... so it's worth a try. Guess I'll be paying Tran Micro a
visit on the way home...

I'm not too concerned with 3D under Linux. It's only use so far seems to be
entertaining the cat with xlockmore's Bubble3D mode. Now if Tribes 2 for Linux
will be free when you have the Windows version...