> I do SO like Dualhead though. Anyone know if the dualhead nvidia GeForce
> cards work under Linux?

Yes, they do. You'll have to read the setup html file for info on
defining the second head and what not, but after that, you shoudl be
all set, and ready to do OpenGL on both heads. Don't curse my name if you
buy a card and it doesn't work. I'm still happy with my TNT2, and haven't
seen anyone in #nvidia dealing with the dual hard cards.

| Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977 |
| http://www.ringworld.org  | Work: 763.428.9119 |
| http://www.itouthouse.com | PCS:  612.306.6055 |
|           When in danger, or in doubt,         |
|        run in circles,  scream and shout!      |