Philip:
    I didn't mean that I want one good distro. I was just saying that one is
going to appear to the public as the most popular, and thats where Linux takes
off. I don't think that anyone should have to use a distro that's popular (Like
Redhat), but I don't think we should show nasty opinions about them, because
then no one will be able to decide which one is best for them, or which one
will become the most popular. It will be a big game, new linux users trying to
seek the easy one and the most welly supported one. So these "people" go to
these message boards and see people flaming Redhat and Mandrake (etc). So they
hear good words about Debian, they decide to download and burn it. But then
when they go to install it, its a bitch, or its not as easy as they hoped and
hold a grudge against Linux.
    I know this doesn't affect *YOU* (YOU meaning the persons reading this, not
just Philip), but we need to start thinking ahead, and not just being selfish.
    Once again, this isnt a flame against anyone who said something poor about
Redhat or other distro. I'm just trying to make my point clear, and my "point"
isnt directed towards one person.

        --Nick Betcher