On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Nick B wrote:

> So... what you have in the long run is the fact that no one can make
> up their damned minds which one will be the one to take off.

Some of us use Linux because we don't *WANT* there to be a single good
one.  What's good for one isn't necessarily good for another, and it's
ridiculous to expect one thing to be everything to everybody.  Inevitably,
you'll realize that.

> P.S.) Dont say I flame because this isnt a flame, nor have I flamed in the
> past. I just try to make people face the inevitable. Have fun with this!

My fun, and that's all it is, is to ask how it is that the truly
inevitable needs your assistance? :)

Cheers,
Phil

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous