> It's the bookmark support. Can't stand that. Also lftp is a LOT faster and
> leaner. And I got used to typing "lftp
> ftp.us.kernel.org:/pub/linux/kernel/v2.4/" which ncftp doesn't like (it
> needs 'real' URLs).

Yeah, that whole prompting if you want to save a bookmark in version 3 is
a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g!  That's why I either use version 2 or just add

autosave-bookmark-changes=yes

to my .ncftp/prefs file.  I like the bookmarks (especially helpful for ftp
sites you visit frequently), but I'd just as soon have the thing auto-save
them and not ask me.

Gabe
Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    Univerisity of Minnesota
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

Sven: "Oooohh...  What's that!?"
Stimpy: "Oh, that's just my brain.  It's always falling out..."
Sven: "It's so big!"
				-Sven Hoek & Stimpson J. Cat in "Sven Hoek"