well.. i've got about $50-60k to work with here, which doesn't get you
much when it comes to proprietary PBX's but is much more useable for
VoIP.  i might look at the lucent stuff next.. but man.. their new phones
just seem crappy.. (it all comes down to who has the nicest handsets
anyway :)

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben at nerp.net)