I've sat in on a couple meetings with our Lucent reps at their
corporate headquarters, and they've got some pretty cool stuff
going.

Lucent makes 3x as much money a year as Cisco, and they
are best known for their PBXs.  I've heard they've got some
pretty solid VoIP stuff (although it might be pricey...)

Nick

ben at nerp.net, on 09/27/2000 03:58:36 PM