Ok, ok, ok....

Sheesh! I got 72 email requesting RH 7.0 cds. :-)

First, problem is I only but CD-Rs in batches of 50. :-) Ok, we buy then in bulk
of 200, but we give 50 to each tech.

So, for a short term solution, how about we schedule an installfest? Or maybe a
CD-R burnfest? It's been awhile since the last installfest and with a major RH
update coming it might be a good time to schedule one.

For a long term fix, anyone have any ideas?

I'm thinking of something like a web-frontend that would allow you to pick a
selection of iso images and "schedule" them for burning. Then onces a week(?)
someone here at Real Time would run the "burn" process, which would take the
schedule jobs and just cdrecord them to CD-R and eject the cd.

This person could sit doing other things and just swap CD-Rs.

Maybe get fancy and tie it into our CD label printer. If it was good enough we
could bring this to installfest so people can burn their own CDs, without all
the cdrecord options?

Any better ideas?
--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700