The ServerWorks chipset is quite a beast, also, providing
the kind of bandwidth that you would see on a Sun box.  All
in all, it provides 800MB/sec of aggregate PCI bus bandwidth.

Intel is pretty impressed with it, too.  It provides a higher throughput,
and lower latency, than any Intel chipset (RDRAM, SDRAM, single
or dual channel).  Even Intel is adopting it in a future 4-way CPU/memory
configuration.  (ala Profusion)

In addition, monitoring chips on the motherboard can provide info about:
All CPU temps
System temps
Chassis intrusion
4 voltage input monitors
4 fan-speed monitors
(I don't know if the OS can see that, tho)

Also, the reason why I'm not clustering is this:
It costs $195 per machine for colocation - saving $500 by clustering
two smaller machines would be gobbled up quite quickly by
colocation costs.  :(

Nick Reinking