Quoting Cook, Justin S. (jcook at k-lug.com):
> Why not consider clustering? Many lowend boxen put in a cluster is an
> awesome solution, especially if you have a lot of hardware yourself.
> Seriously consider this, a bit of studying should go into this as well. Not
> just opinoins of us(no im not saying the list isnt smart in all, we just
> shouldnt have a final say =] ).

I kind of missed the first part of this thread...

If you colo and want to cluster the problem is many places are now charging not
only for number of boxes, but the size of boxes and Gb xfered. So, a cluster can
be "expensive" especially if the colo place charges for number and size of
boxes.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (612)943-8500