On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 04:10:52PM -0500, Clay Fandre wrote:
>Anyone using raidtools2 on debian woody (sparc)? I am trying to install
>it and get the following error:

You need that patch. I don't think the new md ever made it into the kernel
tree. I am only running it on 2.2.16 though.

>Anyone know what this means? I am running 2.4-test8 kernel, which I
>thought had support build-in.
>
>And why is the package so old? Is there a different package I should be
>using? I am trying to mirror a couple of drives I have.

You should be able to touch that file and have it install o.k. it's more a
means to get you to notice the difference than anything else.

--
Ben Lutgens  Cell: 651.387.9065  Home: 651.703.9541

Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (T)hrowup