"Sielaff, Bruce" wrote:

> Unfortunately, that didn't do it.  It is still only seeing about 13MB.  The
> BIOS check prior to booting does show 80MB, but for some reason isn't seeing
> all of it.
>
> Other ideas?

The fact that its seeing 15mb screams out to the fact you may 'Memory
hole at 15mb' turned on. Check your BIOS for such a setting. It needs to
be off. What OS's work with such a setting I have no idea. AFAIK its
only use is for opening some space in the memory map for an ISA card.
ISA only has 24bit adressing which limits it to the lower 16mb of RAM.
Mainly used by video cards to support linear framebuffers...