Well, if you look in the majordomo.cf file, it says that you can set the
mailer (I think it's the $mailer var) to a mailer that supports resetting
the from line.  Then you need to define the $from variable and then figure
out the command-line switch for said mailer that allows you to change the
from field. Fun, eh? :)  No one said majordomo would make it easy.  I think
this is the reason that many people tend to go with mailman and such.
Though, majordomo is a very power remailer, IMHO.  I use it exclusively, but
that's just me.

Gabe

Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Wanna buy a rubber walrus protector?!"