Eric Hillman said:
> Minneapolis has been chosen as site #2 (something to do with our governor, I
> imagine.)  The Nader campaign has booked the Target Center for September 22nd
> and is trying to sell 14,000 seats.  Tickets are $7 a pop, and if there's any
> interest, I'll try to bring some to the next TCLUG meeting or tell you where you
> can get some.  Feel free to contact me off-list.

Political rallies tend to be all hype, which ain't my thing, but I'd be happy
to buy a ticket or three anyhow, especially if the LUG needs them to get a
table at the rally.  (Better, of course, would be if there's a way to make
non-ticketed donations which would help get that table without preventing
someone else from going to the rally...)

> Incidentally, they'll be setting up campaign offices in Minneapolis in the near
> future and will probably be looking for a few technical people to volunteer time
> or equipment to wire up an office some evening.  Again, anybody interested in
> helping out or just looking for more info can contact me off-list.

If you can get your foot in the door for this, I'd definitely be willing to
help out (schedule permitting, of course).

Geek Code 3.1:  GCS d- s+: a- C++ UL++$ P+>+++ L+++>++++ E- W--(++) N+ o+
!K w---$ O M- V? PS+ PE Y+ PGP t 5++ X+ R++ tv b+ DI++++ D G e* h+ r++ y+