> So, how do you upgrade the SMB server on it?  Or install a new version of
> LPR (for example - I doubt a new lpr version would come out anytime soon,
> if ever).

Probally just have to upload the firmware via ftp to the server. You can get
the firmware from www.netgear.com. This is an embedded device, so who knows
what it's actually running. It talks lpr and smb.

> No more "Could you turn your computer on so I can print", bull crud.

That's the general idea, except this is to remedy the fact that windows (on
the computer sharing the printer) crashed everytime someone printed to the
shared printer. It was fun, really it was...

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX:132)
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (FAX)  763-428-9126