"Austad, Jay" wrote:

> Apparently, if you complain to the PUC about them, they get an automatic
> $500 fine, regardless of whether or not your complaint is valid or not.
> Whenever they give me trouble, I threaten the PUC and they usually give me a
> $50 credit on my bill or something else that seems like something they would
> never do.
>
> Jay

Jay,

It has been my experience that the PUC is in bed with Qworst and the
other utilities. Absolutely no cooperation, or even sympathy with any
complaints about service or the lack of it. Strangely, I've had no
billing problems. My spidey senses are tingling!

--
Bob Brashear                        voice: 612-374-4643
The One-Off CD Shop Minneapolis     email: rjb at artimex.com

"The meek SHALL inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the
stars!"