> 	hmm.. it's a thought.
> 	do you know the name/# of the local distributor?

No, I don't recall the name, but it's on the Bawls website somewhere.

Gabe

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    Univerisity of Minnesota
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Did I ever tell you about the Tooth Beaver, Ren?  Wherever you have nerve
 endings, you'll find the Tooth Beaver! ... The nerve endings are the
 tastiest part of your body, and your Tooth Beaver knows this."
					- Stimpson J. Cat in "Ren's Toothache"