> Yeah, I got it through Thinkgeek, but never again. I can't afford their
> outrageous shipping prices (it came to $38 for a case!).  I'm trying to get
> the ACM chapter at the U of M to contact the only Bawls distributor in
> Minnesota (some place out in Roseville off 36).  Then I'd be able to buy a
> case off them occassionally.  I drink 2 bottles a day minimum and am afraid
> of what will happen if I stop :)  I had to give up coffee though.  I swear
> it was eating my stomach away.

	I think we got it slightly cheaper than that; but only because we bought
a good quantity of it. Have to ask Nate.
	it does seem easier on your guts than Mt.Dew. I had an ulcer for a
while, from drinking too much Mt.Dew on an empty stomach. :(

> Anyway, I bet since Realtime is a business, you could call up the
> distributor and say that you want to stock Bawls for your employees.  In
> theory, they have no reason not to deny you access to the sweetness that is
> Bawls.
	hmm.. it's a thought.
	do you know the name/# of the local distributor?

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises