Um... $38 is not an unreasonable amount for a case to cost
for shipping.  Most places will charge that much.  (I have bought
many cases online, as usually online cost of case+shipping is still
usually less than local cost of case + sales tax).

Nick Reinking

dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu, on 10/19/2000 10:59:15 AM