No, I was thinking more along the lines of me being forced to get on hands
and knees while reciting obscure Linux info (that I was required to know for
membership),and being paddled by TCLUGS executive members. Then having to
say "Thank you sir may I have another." This thought scares me.....I hope
this doesn't give anyone any ideas. If so, just forget that I ever brought
this up, it's all a dream.

Chris Opp

http://profiles.msn.com.