Mulberry 2.0 is out in late alpha for linux. There are still working on
some bugs, but the interface is very GUI and similiar to the windows
version, which is nice. It has a disconnect mode and sync features, which
is very nice to imap over dialup.

www.cyrusoft.com

The final version won't be free though,

Ben