exactly.. I also wonder what everyone is complaining about.. RH7 hasn't
even hit my desk on plastic copies, and people are tearing it to
shreds.. all my user systems are running something between rh 6 and 6.2,
and it will be december before i have time to eval 7.0 to the point that I
want to upgrade.. which is when it will become much more stable.

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben at nerp.net)