> Here's my reasoning.  I have a nice AGP video card that for my box and I want
> to continue to use it for my display.  Someone gave me a PCI TV tuner card
> that I'd also like to use.  Trouble is it only has 2MB video RAM, so I don't
> want to use it as my primary display.  I also don't have a second decent
> monitor so I figured since I can export displays in XFree86 and all, how about
> putting both cards in, running an X display on each, then exporting the window
> of the TV turner program to my main display, on the nice AGP card, and I can
> have the best of both worlds.  Will this work?  I haven't tried it, but I'd
> like some data on this before I take down my machine for it.  URLs are good as
> well, I haven't done much of a search on this yet.

What brand/model tuner card is it? Is it even stupported by Linux? Its
unlikely it can transfer to another card. Slap a cheap monitor on it, or
invest in a bt848 based tuner, which is designed to display to any
card...

Here's my own multihead setup, with a Hauppage capture card:

http://www.404error.com/seg/stuff/screen2.jpg

And what I have to do to keep all the cards cool:

http://www.404error.com/seg/stuff/cooling.jpg