Mike Hicks <hick0088 at tc.umn.edu> writes:

> Jon Schewe wrote:
> >
> > Yes you read hte subject line correctly I want to have two video cards in one
> > machine and 1 monitor.  Is this possible?
>
> Well, there are a few monitors that allow multiple inputs.  One of my
> roommates has one that lets you switch between BNC connectors and a
> regular VGA input.  This would still require you to get a new monitor,
> which probably defeats the whole purpose...

Pretty much.  I'm trying to minimize the amount of space my system takes up in
my bedroom, so I don't want an extra tower there just for the TV card.  I'd
rather not have the extra monitor too and just export the display to my main
monitor, but if I have to, I can use an old 14" and stick it somewhere.

--
Jon Schewe | http://eggplant.mtu.net/~jpschewe