yes.. and when i'm admining 80 machines, i don't have time for slackware,
and I have not personaly evaluated rh7.  It's not what I consider
production, and redhat 6.2 isn't what i consider old junk.. redhat 6.2 has
been very stable for all my needs, and it's useable on all my
hardware.  tho I still use debian on the server side of things.

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben at nerp.net)