>Bryant-Lake Bowl?  They have a sizable selection of Belgian
> brews -- although cramming more than 6 people in there at a time is a bit
of a
> chore.
>
> There's also the Herkimer, a restaurant & brewpub on Lyndale -- they do
some
> great in-house brews and their french fries are delightful.  Again,
though, if
> it's a busy night, we'd have trouble getting more than a half-dozen folks
seated
> together.
Hey Hey Hey,
Rudolfs BBQ is a nice spot, franklin and lyndale.  The Brew selection is
quite nice and (Guinness on tap) ooooh those Wings, forget fries.
+ they can serve a 20+ crowd easily in the bar or the restruant. and there
is a happy hour everday 4-7pm and 10-1am for those who would like to save a
buck or two.
l8tr
bla*bla*bla
roundy
"I became turned off taking a premium....wiping my hieniken....and leaving a
summit"
hehehe