The Triple Rock on Cedar also has an awesome selection of belgian ales and I believe
they let "minors" in until 9pm. They also have an incredible happy hour on the
weekdays.

I'm going to shy away from those tasty ( too tasty ) belgian ales..the last time I
enjoyed them, I'm not sure how myslef and my bike got home in one piece.

~j