Duh.. I know that its not a GNS problem. I stated the problem I had with GNS
was that they sold products with problems. And from the problems I have had,
it seems alot of the products they sell have problems.

Do you know more about this VIA WD problem?  I have 3 Western Digital drives
and I just ordered an MSI board with a VIA chipset. Hopefully I wont see the
problem since my drives will use an add on Escalade 6400 ATA RAID controller,
and not use the onboard IDE controller.