Actually, Que computers, along with a bunch of other retailers
got sued because they were selling Microsoft Windows CDs
illegally.  I believe the Que computers in Eden Prairie (where I
work) is shut down.

Their prices were always far too high, anyways, which is why
I never saw a customer in their store.  General Nanosystems
and Tran Micro tend to have similar prices, with Tran Micro ususally
edging General Nanosystems out.  Additionally, the atmosphere is
much better at Tran Micro.  Give Tran Micro a vote for me.  :)

They just opened their new Richfield store, too, its pretty snazzy.  Give
it a look!

Nick

foeclan at winternet.com, on 10/02/2000 10:31:21 PM