I don't have exactly what you're looking for but I do have about 15
regular RH6.2 CDs that I burned that are free for any home.

Deal is you have to take them all.  I'll box 'em up and send them your
way, I just would like them to see better service than my coaster
collection.

Mail off list if interested.

Charlie