I tried to let this drop...

> From: Ben Lutgens <blutgens at sistina.com>

> --O3RTKUHj+75w1tg5

(By the way, Ben, thanks for including all the extra fluff
so we can be sure we're supposed to be set for ASCII.)

> On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 10:27:26AM -0600, andy at theasis.com wrote:
> >
> >No, trimming your replies is the smart thing to do.=20
> >
> Thanks for the tip. You feel better now?
> --=20
> Ben Lutgens cell: 612.670.4789 http://www.sistina.com/

etc.

So Ben, that's 25 lines I had to read to get... nothing. Thanks.

Using Debian is not an option. That suggestion was also useless.
Installing Debian and configuring it will NOT be faster than
fixing my problem. Suggestions like those are of no help.

Further, if I did switch to Debian and had to get help from the
likes of you, I'd rather use Windows.

Thanks for trying,
Chris Schumann