go to ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/distributions/
and into either the coyote/ or coyotelinux/ directory.

There is source in there, including the kernel they use, and the config they
used.  Add pcmcia support to it, recompile it, and you should be able to
drop it into you coyote/ tree and replace the one that sits there.  When you
build your floppy, it will copy your new kernel onto the floppy.

Although, depending on what kind of cards you have, you may not need pcmcia
support.  Isn't that primarily for hot swapping cards?  I've used standard
kernel drivers for pcmcia ethernet cards before and they've worked fine.  If
you have cards though with no corresponding module in the standard kernel
distrib, you'll obviously need to add pcmcia support.

Jay