Hi everyone,

At the risk of repeating myself, I'd like to get a comment or two on my plan
for setting up DNS on my DSL connection. I've changed a couple things and
now I'm thinking of a network like the following:

(Internet)-------[ Cisco 675 ]-------[ Netgear switch ]
                                        |         |
                                        |         |
                                        |     +-------+
                               [ firewall ]   |  Web  |
                                    |         | mail  |
                                    |         |  DNS  |
                             +-------------+  +-------+
                             | workstation |

I have one static IP for my connection. I have reserved a domain
(qwerk.org) and would like to run my own DNS to make my Web page available
at www.qwerk.org.

Anybody see a problem that will keep this from working?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/