> > Vorbis, and you REALLY hear it on a nice car system.  I
> burned the new limp
> > bizkit album to CD from 160kbps mp3's, and it sounded
> terrible at high
>
> Which encoder?

Dunno, I grabbed the mp3's from Napster.  Probably Xing since everyone
insists on using that crappy encoder because it's so fast.  Grab oggenc and
the xmms or winamp plugin from Vorbis.com and prepare to be spoiled.  The
only thing that sucks is the encoding process is not nearly as fast as mp3.
:(

Jay