From: Nate Sanders [mailto:mauvehead at nerp.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 9:57 PM
To: tclug-list at lists.real-time.com
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] Ricochet wireless

I sat on a 128k ISDN for over a year. Driving down the road in your car
at 128k wouldn't be bad at all. More then enuff for some eterms, ns,
email, and irc of course.

Or get a real damn big cable and spool on the back of your truck.....
nah..

--
Nate Sanders                                    darkskull at IRC (newnet)
mauvehead at nerp.net                            http://www.damnation.net