* Eric Hillman <ehillman at cccu.com> [001122 13:47]:
> > Anyone know what might be wrong?
> I'd really suggest building PHP yourself.  It's pretty easy, as these things go.

For many people, like debian users, the *correct* way to build from
source is to get your distributions *source package* and make a package
with the changes to the build process, then build the package.

It's really annoying to fix peoples boxen with totally broken package
management.  Why have it if your just gonna break it?

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> #nicnac at efnet
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman at destiny.ringworld.org

"You never rest, Fight the battle of who could care less,
Unearned unhappiness... You're my hero I confess."
		-Ben Folds Five
		 Battle Of Who Could Care Less