> windowmaker *drool*
>
> actually, i'm the only one here at real-time using the manly window
> manager.. well, 'cept carl, he's using FVWM, so that counts  :).

I used fvwm and fvwm2 up until about the time Windowmaker became usable.
However, I've recently switched to Sawfish + Gnome because I miss the nice
edge flipping virtual desktop that I had with fvwm.  Plus, I don't have to
edit several hundred lines of config to make changes like I did with fvwm.
Fvwm is sweet, but sawfish + gnome is way more convenient.  Plus, I still
get to qualify as the biggest geek in the office because everyone else is on
windows 2000.

Jay