I've never tried it using something other than 10.0.0.x/24, but in CBOS
2.3.x at least it lets you specify the internal IP address, which would
lead me to believe that you could use any address space on the inside that
you wanted.  But again, I've never tried it so I don't know.  There were
enhancements to it's translation features listed on the CBOS 2.3 release
notes, so maybe they did implement true NAT.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications