Hi Ben,

> /sbin/ipx_interface add -p eth0 802.3

Here are the lines from my /etc/rc.d/rc.inet1 that I use to set up my IPX
interface:

# OK, time to configure the IPX interface
echo "Configuring eth0 as primary IPX interface..."
echo "IPX Frame type 802.2 : IPX Network address 0x00000000"
ipx_interface add -p eth0 802.2 0x00000000

The 0x00000000 parameter basically tells the IPX protocol to auto-discover the
address of the local IPX network. I do know that the address is 0x00000202, so
I could just as well plug that value in, but autodiscovery works in this
instance, and I figured why mess with it. You seem to omit the parameter
entirely, and I am not sure what effect that might have.

-
Bill Layer
Sales Technician
<b.layer at vikingelectronics.com>