> Also, since OpenBSD picks interface names by the card type can you reorder
> by card type?  or do all the 3coms show up the same (I've only messed with
> m68k stuff)?

When you have multiple cards of the same type, OBSD will then resort to a
naming scheme like Linux does.  Since he has 3 3Com's, each interface name
will began with "xe" and that xe will be followed by a number, which is
based on each cards slot number.  So, his PCI NIC becomes xe0 and his ISA
NICs become xe1 and xe2.  At least I think this is how it works.

Gabe

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Of all the systems of religion that ever were invented, there is no more
 derogatory to the Almighty, more unedifiying to man, more repugnant to reason,
 and more contradictory to itself than this thing called Christianity."
							     - Thomas Paine