What   : Schedule maintenance
When   : 14-Nov-2000 01:00 CST
Length : estimated 15 mins
Why    : Upgrade(?) to mailman for mailing list

Details
-------
Well, the time has come to cut over the tclug-list mailing list to mailman. I'll
miss ezmlm, but I want to push the admin of mailing list accounts out to you
the user and mailman does a great job of that.

The other tclug lists will stay on ezmlm until after a production testing period
of the new this list. I am think December 1st.

The archives will stay at the same url.

http://archives.real-time.com/tclug-list/

Now, the domain names will be wacked until we get all lists of the old
software. Bottom line, you can still use the mn-linux.org addresses, but when
the list sends stuff out it will come from real-time.com until everything is
cut-over.

Finally the webadmin part of the list is here: