first off.. there is a new bind exploit.. you might want to find rpm's for
8.2.2p7 :)

you are going to need several of those packages:

bind-8.2.2_P5-9.i386.rpm
this will install the base bind server

bind-utils-8.2.2_P5-9.i386.rpm
you'll also want this, contains various utilities

bind-devel-8.2.2_P5-9.i386.rpm
being new to bind, you probably won't need this

ypbind-3.3-28.i386.rpm
has nothing to do with bind, ypbind is for yp.. part of the NIS
authentication system.

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben at nerp.net)