Eric,

In your sendmail.cf file find the following line and uncomment it

# maximum message size
#O MaxMessageSize=1000000

Which would correspond with the following mc file setting:

confMAX_MESSAGE_SIZE    MaxMessageSize  [infinite] The maximum size of messages
                                        that will be accepted (in bytes).

Regards

					- Karl