> On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 11:56:24AM -0500, Troy Schmidt wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >A very quick question what Kernel version supports USB devices?
> >
> Anything after 2.2.16 should be fine. Check kernelnotes.org and then hunt
> around for the linuxusb sourceforge page. I know there is one.

Grab the backport patch at http://www.linux-usb.org/

Anyone know the proper manner to load the modules in? Here's what I
have:

modprobe uhci
sleep 2
modprobe hid
sleep 2
modprobe mousedev

Without the sleeps it seems there's some odd race condition and it
doesn't work. I think its the mousedev driver. I'll try commenting out
the first sleep. I'm just using a USB Intellimouse Optical...