I hope you folks will not take this seriously. Just a weekend joke.

Apu
* * *

A tourist walks into a pet shop in Silicon Valley,and
 is browsing round  the cages on display.  While he's
 there, another customer walks in and  says to the
 shopkeeper, "I'll have a C monkey, please".  The
 shopkeeper  nods, goes over to a cage at the side of
 the shop and takes out a  monkey. He fits a collar and
 leash and hands it to the customer, saying  "That'll
 be $5,000".  The customer pays and walks out with his
 monkey.

 Startled, the tourist goes over to the shopkeeper.
 "That was a very expensive monkey - most  of them are
 only a few hundred dollars.  Why did it  cost so
 much?"  "Ah, that monkey can program in C - very fast,
 tight code, no bugs, well worth the money."

 The tourist looks at the monkeys in that cage.  That
 one's even more expensive --$10,000!  What does it
 do?"  "Oh, that one's a C++ monkey; it can manage
 object-oriented programming, Visual C++, even some
 Java, all the really useful stuff."

 The tourist looks round for a little longer and sees a
 third monkey in a  cage on its own. The price tag
 around its neck says $50,000.  He gasps to  the
 shopkeeper, "That one costs more than all the others
 put together!  What on earth does it do?"

 "Well, I don't know if he does anything, but he says
 he's a consultant."