"Brian R. Barnholtz" <bbarnholtz at uswest.net> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I am thinking about going back to school.  I have a B.A. in the sciences, but would like to migrate into the computer industry.  Is there any specialty area in the computer industry which shows a need for people.  It seems like everybody has a MCSE, but I would rather not go this route.

I'd say go somewhere that'll get you some theory instead of just learning to
program a language.  That's what I did and it's really paid off.  Since I know
the theory it's easy to pick up another language and I end up doing design
work as well as programming.

--
Jon Schewe
http://eggplant.mtu.net/~jpschewe